Zipso offers useful tips, comparisons and problem-solving articles covering tech. areas such as Computer Hardware/Software, Windows, Android, iPhone/iPad, Chromebooks, Blogging, Google Adsense, Web Design and more.
We aim to keep our articles clear but also with sufficient detailed.
If you like our posts, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or your favourite blog reader.
- All articles on Zipso.net are original and unbiased to the best of our ability.
- We don’t use sponsored posts or guest blogging.
- When we use 3rd party images, we will provide attribution if necessary.
- We won’t accept illegal, abusive or spammy comments (however, we won’t reject comments for simply being constructively critical).
- Zipso.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and other regional Amazon sites (e.g. Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de etc.).
- We use Google Adsense to serve a small number of unobtrusive, relevant ads.
- We don’t receive any “hidden compensation” from specific brands or companies whose products are linked to from the site, apart from the general advertising income listed above.
Image Use Permission
- All images in posts without an “Image credit:” or “Image source:” attribution are created by zipso.net and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution International license.
- This means that you can use these images for your own purposes, for both commercial or non-commercial uses, as long as you attribute us as the source.
- We require attribution in the form of a link to zipso.net, using the name “Zipso” or “zipso.net” (capitalisation is optional). You may place this link either beside/underneath the source image, somewhere on the same page as the source image (in the footer is fine), or on another easily accessible page on your site.
- All other images on Zipso.net, including those not in posts, and those in posts but labelled with “Image credit:” or “Image source:”, are not being made available by us under this licence.
- The header image crop at the top of each page is courtesy of Tigaer Design.